How to wear Flats Without Getting Blisters
Flats are easy, comfortable shoes that come in many colors, designs and sizes to compliment outfits.They are stylish and add valve to outfits for casual , formal , occasional and as any desired outings . But when it comes to getting blisters with them caution has to be taken.
Purchase some little socket things in patterned colors as well as plain black and neutral. Wear them with ballet flats. Depending on your shoes the socket isn’t seen. This will relieve you from rubbing on your heel thus getting comfort with your flats.
Purchase little pads that go in the back of your shoes to prevent blisters.its called mole skin it’s a piece of felt looking bandage that is sticky on the entire back.place it at the back of heels to minimize blisters.
Another option is to wear colored body socks with your flats.
Incoming search terms:
- how to wear flats without getting blisters (173)
- blisters from flats (66)
- flats blisters (45)
- blisters flats (13)
- how to not get blisters from flats (10)
- how to keep flats from rubbing blisters (8)
- getting blisters on back of feet from flats (2)
- how to prevent heel blisters from flats (2)
- how to stop rubbing heels in flat shoes (1)
- how to wear flats and not get blisters (1)
Category: Womens Fashion